Tuesday, June 30, 2009

nominees for your favorite blogshop!


hey there darls,
i'm starting a new item on my blog and would appreciate much support!
readers, do send in which blogshop do you just L.O.V.E the most!
send the entries to me and i will compile them and pick the top 10!
when the top 10 list has been compiled, there will be a poll set up above for the final round. :)
the blogshop with the highest number of votes, will be advertised here for two whole weeks! :D
the top10 list will be listed here on the 11th of july (saturday).
you girls now have two weeks to let me know which are your favs and deserves to be reviewed here!
owners, do place this digital flyer above on your blogshop page, so that readers will vote for you! :D
call all your loyal customers, friends & family to come join! :D
remember babes, the more votes, the higher chances of getting chosen!
START SENDING IN ENTRIES ALREADY!
xx,
Gorgeous News.

3 comments:

  1. Can I just post it up here?

    http://paperdolldress.blogspot.com/

    http://ladiesfash.blogspot.com/

    Hmm I don't need to state why do I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I've been to a lot of blogshops already... And I wasn't able to remember the best among them! Tsk, I think I'm really late to vote for here. Do you have new promos?
    Harla Gunth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what was this item you were talking ‘bout? I know it’s late but I think I would be interested in seeing your blogshop, as well as the items you keep on adding…
    -Izzonet Top Ecommerce

    ReplyDelete